EuroTalk calling card is ideal for travelers. Can be used from almost any phone including fixed lines, hotels, payphones and mobiles from 18 countries to call anywhere in the world. No connection fees, no activation fees and no contracts. 7 days a week multi-lingual Customer Service. Simple, convenient method of making huge savings on international phone calls.
No Connection Fee
Maintenance Fee - No
Rounding - 1 minute
Toll Free Access Numbers - Yes (18 countries)
Local Access Numbers - No
Service Taxes & Surchanges - No
Pay Phone Charge
Validity period - 12 months
Prompt Languages - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
* Prices are in Euro Cents per minute
* A roaming charge may be incurred for calls made from your mobile phone while you are abroad. Please check with your network provider. The purchase of a local SIM card is advisable to save money for calls made from mobiles.
* This card can be used to call mobile phone numbers but rates may vary for calls to and from non geographical numbers.
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
5. Dial your destination number including all codes followed by #, or enter your Speed Dial number followed by #
6. To make a follow-on call, press # # #
If no connection is established in 20 seconds, hang up and try again.
For questions regarding connection and quality, please contact Card's Technical Support (the number is provided in the same email with Phone Cardís PIN and Dialing Instructions).
For questions regarding sales or services, please contact us.
Important Notice: Local access numbers are just like regular phone numbers in your local free calling area. Please make sure its a free number for you. Otherwise, you may get charged by your local phone company (same area code doesn't necessarily mean the number will be free).